1. Forced arbitration denies workers access to our country’s civil justice system.
2. Forced arbitration is not voluntary.
3. Forced arbitration does not require the worker’s informed consent.
4. Forced arbitration is a result of the unequal bargaining relationship between individual workers and their employers.
5. Workers lose more often, win smaller awards, and spend more money in arbitration than in court.
6. Forced arbitration helps employers hide wrongdoing from their workers and the public.
7. Forced arbitration is contrary to the principles of America’s public civil justice system.
8. Forced arbitration stacks the deck in favor of employers that provide repeat business to arbitrators.
9. Employers and their lawyers write forced arbitration clauses.
10. Forced arbitration can be prohibitively expensive.
Read this helpful information concerning forced arbitration and contact us today to speak with an attorney about your rights.