We know our clients. They are defined by hard work. They sacrifice for their children and families. They are committed to their communities. Day after day our clients are ordinary people that become extraordinary through their selfless actions. That’s why our clients are our first priority.
HURT? CALL US! 304-793-4law
We aggressively pursue our client’s rights. We are tenacious, diligent, and creative. The client comes first and we work for you! Find out how our services can help you get on back on track and on the path to healing.
The Law Office of Rachel Hanna
- FREE CONSULTATION with a West Virginia personal injury attorney – in our office, your home, your hospital room, on the phone or on-line. Consultations are free, immediate and confidential.
- NO FEE – No Fee Until We Win in Contingency Fee cases. We are in This Together.
- What are contingent fees?
- A client pays a contingent fees to a lawyer only if the lawyer handles a case successfully. Lawyers and clients use this arrangement only in cases where money is being claimed.
- In a contingent fee arrangement, the lawyer agrees to accept a fixed percentage of the recovery, which is the amount finally paid to the client. If you win the case, the lawyer’s fee comes out of the money awarded to you. If you lose, neither you nor the lawyer will get any money.
If you’re looking for an attorney who understands your needs, we will make you our number one priority! Call 304-793-4LAW today!
What kind of legal issues can we help you with?
When someone else’s negligence causes you to be injured you need someone you can trust who will help you and your family through your crisis. Negligence includes more than just car accidents. If you have sustained injury due to someone else’s actions our job is to fight for you. We know how to prove liability and damages. Our justice system will award you compensation for all of your harms and losses.
Talk with Rachel Hanna about your injury today. No fee if no recovery.
Getting injured at work is often a very painful, life-changing experience. Representing West Virginia Workers is our passion! We won’t let you go it alone. State and Federal laws protect you. There are situations where you can sue outside of Workers’ Compensation. Workers that do not consult with an attorney can be at a real disadvantage. We zealously advocate on your behalf, keep you informed every step of the way, and get you the help you need.
If you’d like to speak with an attorney about Work Place Injury, please get in touch with us.
Workers’ Rights and Workplace Safety
Workplace Fairness is your right by law. Representing West Virginia Workers is our passion! We won’t let you go it alone. State and Federal laws protect you. Workers that do not consult with an attorney can be at a real disadvantage.
You can get in touch with an attorney today who understands Workers’ Rights and can help you navigate the system.
Social Security Disability
Don’t go it alone. If you suffer from a disability, if you’re ill, or if you’re seriously injured and it prevents you from working, you might be eligible for Social Security Disability. Your livelihood is at stake. You may be eligible for Social Security Disability and not even know it.